GREAT RELATIONSHIPS ARE POSSIBLE
Consider a personal Marriage Intensive with Dr. Don and Renee Worcester developed and designed around your specific needs and priorities as a couple. The focus is on your relationship, your priorities, and your situation. This intensive is ideal for anyone that is willing to spend 2-3 days focused on the restoration & transformation in their marriage & personal life.
Have you ever been frustrated because counseling takes so long to see change?
- What if you could do six months of weekly counseling in two and half days?
- What if the content and the process was targeted to your relational dynamics and your specific situation?
- What if you could do it in a private setting rather than a group setting?
The Marriage Intensive with Dr. Don & Renee includes:
- 1-hour pre-intensive phone session
- 2 assessments that help identify primary areas of motivation, satisfaction, personality, and preferences.
- 25 hours of on-site processing time to discuss the unique “DNA Profile” of your relationship regarding specific components, opportunities, and challenges you are managing in your life together
- Tools and practices to take home that are designed for your unique relationships & situations
- 1-hour post-intensive session to follow up on priorities and practices back in the real world
Dr. Don and Renee Worcester
Don and Renee make their home in Phoenix, AZ. They have been married for over 20 years and have four children. Renee has spent the last 25 years working in business and community organizations. She speaks, coaches and consults with both local and national organizations on topics related to Personal Health, Marriage and Family Relationships and Leadership Development. Don has a Master's and a Doctoral degree in Counseling Psychology. He spent 20 years working in a variety of Clinical and Counseling settings. The last ten years he and Renee have led Marriage Conferences, Workshops and Retreats around the U.S. Don and Renee have a warm, energetic, and engaging style. They believe that broken hearts and broken relationships can be healed and restored. Come and See.